Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Living at Home
There are advantages and disadvantages of living at home and living on campus. The advantages of living at home are that I do not have to pay rent, I get to eat free and I get to see my family every day. The disadvantages are that I cannot concentrate on doing my work, there is a lot of distraction and I might not stay focused on college. The advantages of living on campus are that I can be more focused and concentrated on my work and I will be on time every day to college. The disadvantages are that I have to pay money to stay on campus and I will not see my family every day. I prefer to stay at home because by staying home, I will see my family everyday and I will not have to spend money to stay on campus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment