Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Realistic Job

   My realistic job is being a computer engineer. Computer engineers make about 102,000 a year. This is my realistic job. I would like to work this job because computer engineers make alot of money. Also, because I really enjoy working with computers.

2 comments:

  1. Each post is supposed to be a reflection of the research/work you have done. Please provide 5-7 full sentences in each post. Make sure to write it on Microsoft word FIRST, use the grammar and spell check to assist you. Remember your goal is to have a 9+ in readability stats. This is important for your own development as a writer. When you have finished a task early please revisit all of your previous posts and make sure you have followed the same instructions for each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good post I would like to see you explore a higher level vocabulary. While grammar checking your work look up synonyms if you need help call me over when you are finished for me to show you how to use this properly.

    ReplyDelete